We’re up for a Europas Award - now we need your vote
We’re delighted to announce that FocalPoint are longlisted for a Europas Award - an award milestone which we’re really excited about.
The 13 day public vote ends on Wednesday 20th May, and we need your help. Here are 5 golden reasons why you should vote for us:
- We’re advising on accurate location and bluetooth tracing to a number of groups worldwide who are building contact tracing apps to help get us out of lockdown.
- We’re making your fitness wearable tell the truth (finally!) - find out more here
- We’re helping to create the tech that will enable driverless cars, drone deliveries, and all manner of smart city applications
- Accurate positioning is critical to ensuring the safety of key workers in dangerous environments
- Quite simply, our team deserves the recognition (that’s reason enough, right?) plus we’ve helped build Mars Rover.
If you agree, please head over to the Europas voting platform here and submit your vote! We're listed in the SpaceTech category. You can also help us by sharing this post on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Shortlisted companies will be announced towards the end of May - please follow us on LinkedIn to be kept up-to-date.
Previous winners include
With your help, we will be in good company, The Europas have a record of identifying some of the most innovative tech startups in Europe including Spotify, Transferwise, Soundcloud, and Babylon Health.
If you’d like to trial next generation tracking for smartphones and wearables - you can request a demo here.